Wednesday 2 July 2014

Happy Elaine

No crafting from me in this post as I thought I'd share another happy picture of Elaine when she invaded my crafting space last Friday.  It was the first day of her holidays and she'd brought out her scrap book and bits and pieces to add another page to her book.


It was a Christmas page she was building up with photos, wrapping paper, a tag and even practice pieces I'd stamped, coloured  and cut out but hadn't used.  


Once she had finished the page she turned it over and the look on her face said it all.  Yes, the book had been upsides down and what was worse was that the other side of the page had a layout on it too.  She decided to pull the pieces off the other page and then the page was cut out, trimmed and attached to the next page in the book.

I think we've all done this at some point and I'm sure that it'll be something she'll check the next time she comes to do a layout.

Elaine and Andy are in Orkney at the moment and on the first day of their holiday she found a Primula scotica plant in full bloom.  She's been trying to find this plant in bloom for some time but on each visit north the flower had yet to bloom or had already bloomed.  This year the timing was just right and here's another happy picture of her with the elusive plant.



Thanks for reading today and I hope to have some more happy photos of her to share soon.
Liz xxx

1 comment: